Be The Growth
Campaign Rules and Guidelines
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Be The Growth Campaign is open only to those who sign up at TownsendTechTools.com and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Be The Growth Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Townsend Tech Tools, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Be The Growth Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Townsend Tech Tools as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 23, 2020, 12:00 am, Eastern Standard Time, and ending December 31, 2020, 11:59 pm, Eastern Standard Time. All online entries must be received by December 31, 2020, at 11:59 pm, Eastern Standard Time.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at TownsendTechTools.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Townsend Tech Tools.
You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Townsend Tech Tools.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Be The Growth Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a one (1) year premium subscription to TownsendTechTools.com, which may include:
- WordPress Hosting Package (Approximate Annual Value $2,497)
- Premium Advertising Account (Actual Annual Value $2,399)
- Premium Analytics Account (Actual Annual Value $1,255)
- Premium URL Shortening Account (Actual Annual Value $1,223)
Total Campaign Value (Approximate Annual): $7,374
Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Townsend Tech Tools. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Townsend Tech Tools’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable.
Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Townsend Tech Tools to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be selected by a random drawing or by community vote under the supervision of Townsend Tech Tools. The winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following the selection of the Winner. Townsend Tech Tools shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Townsend Tech Tools‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Townsend Tech Tools, anyone acting on behalf of Townsend Tech Tools, and Townsend Tech Tools’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Be The Growth Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Townsend Tech Tools. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Townsend Tech Tools from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs, or expense, which Townsend Tech Tools may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Townsend Tech Tools reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Be The Growth Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Townsend Tech Tools’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, Townsend Tech Tools may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Townsend Tech Tools.
Townsend Tech Tools reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Townsend Tech Tools has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Be The Growth Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Be The Growth Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Be The Growth Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Townsend Tech Tools reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Townsend Tech Tools and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States Of America AND the state of Alabama, Tuscaloosa County, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Alabama, Tuscaloosa County having jurisdiction.
Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Townsend Tech Tools LLC. 4140 Cherrystone Circle Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35401 USA. Requests must be received no later than [January 14, 2021, 11:59, Eastern Standard Time.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Be The Growth Campaign is Townsend Tech Tools LLC. 4140 Cherrystone Circle Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35401 USA.
15. Social Media: The Be The Growth Campaign hosted by Townsend Tech Tools is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, or any other social sharing site where this campaign may be viewed.