With the Revolver Ad Project, you’ll be able to easily:
- Display ads across your web properties or anywhere you can embed an iframe.
- Manage the advertisers that will display advertisements on your web properties (or the web properties that you manage advertising for).
- Manage the campaigns, banners, and trackers for those advertisers.
- Manage the website or websites that you will be displaying advertisements on.
- Manage the zones for those websites, and generate invocation tags to place into websites to display banners.
MANAGING YOUR INVENTORY IS EASY
Advertisers, Campaigns, Banners, Websites, Zones & Users
- Define as many advertisers as you need, create one, two, or many campaigns, and upload or input the banners for each campaign.
- Define your sites, and set up the zones where the ads should appear.
- Link each campaign to the zones in which they should be displayed.
- Get the invocation code (a.k.a. tag) for each zone and paste it into your sites.
Build Better Campaigns
- Extensive Targeting: The Revolver Ad Project offers extensive targeting features that allow you to define rules for ad delivery. They include frequency capping, URL targeting, geo-targeting, and more.
- Detailed Reporting: Detailed reports are available for ad campaigns. These reports include click-through, conversion, revenue, eCPM, and more.
- AdSense Ad Support: The Revolver Ad Project supports the display of AdSense ads.
REVIEW YOUR STATISTICS
- Every request from a browser or app is counted. The ad server selects the appropriate banner.
- When the banner is displayed, an impression is counted. If no ad is available, it counts as a blank impression.
- If a visitor clicks a banner, this is counted. Sales, Leads, or Sign-ups are counted as Conversions.
- All statistics are summarized and updated once per hour.
Optimize Campaigns For Better ROAS
Requests, Impressions, Clicks, Conversions
- Serve ads in your links, in streams, on websites, in apps, & in video players. Collect detailed statistics about impressions, clicks, & conversions.
- Manage & run campaigns for multiple advertisers, ad exchanges & ad networks, all at once, via one easy to use interface.
- Define rules for the delivery of your campaigns & ads, including frequency capping, URL targeting, and geo-targeting.
- Track and report your campaign performance, including impressions, clicks, click-through rates, conversion rates, revenue, eCPM, & conversion details, like basket value & number of items purchased.